Saturday, September 28, 2013

Hi, may I buy you a drink?

It's been two years-ish since anything has been posted on this blog, and I think it's about time we got back to it a bit. The reasons for the absence are many: marriages, break ups, new jobs, new careers (there's a difference, dammit!), etc. The main one however, was me, going from a job I wanted to a career in the field I was working. That said, I can't promise a lot. What I can tell you is I promise updates from time to time, writing that can be humorous and at times thought-provoking (maybe?), and more drunk Dirk Nowitzki! What will happen though is the more I see post views, the more I will write. When writing for fun, a sense of freedom comes about; that is what I have here. That said, I'd be a damned liar if I didn't say I didn't love site views, traffic, etc. when this site was more.. uhm, vibrant? Give me time to find to my voice, and I'll find time to bang (ha!) out pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment