Thursday, June 2, 2011

Embarrassing Story Wednesday - #fuckfail



Sorry for the lateness of this, we had a little group authorship confusion. I'll make up for this gem of pure #fuckfail.

A little back story. I met this girl on the day of my 20th birthday party at my mom's work and six hours later she was riding me as I was alternating between consciousness and blackout. We ended up doing that thing a couple of times later but this story would turn to be the last time.

One night, a couple of weeks after my birthday, a couple of friends and I were playing beer pong. I had been blowing her up all night and finally convinced her to let me come pick her up. She lived about a half hour away and be being 20, with only one thing on my mind and a couple of beers in me, decided the hour round trip was well worth it. After the trek up and back to where we were playing, the night went exactly as expected: drinking, touching, waiting to get back my friend's house where we were staying. After drinking more than is healthy and stopping to get hoagies we made it back to my friends house. He had the basement, a large finished basement, to himself complete with beds, sofa, etc. He turned the room over to me and our lucky lady friend with the one rule of "don't use the fucking bed". So, after a few awkward moments on the couch and a move to my friend's bed, it was on. What I remember for the rest of the night is some awkward sex and then waking up with just a t-shirt on and her sleeping next to me sans clothes. After the always uncomfortable waking her up because my friends and I were going to take her home (three of us were going to drop of papers at our college and her house was on the way) I asked what happened. She started giggling which is NEVER a good sign and went on to tell me I fell asleep mid-sex. On top of her. Inside of her. She then said she let me sleep because I looked really happy. We dropped her off and haven't seen her since.

No comments:

Post a Comment